Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Man's Man. Part One

          This subject "A Man's Man" is so simple I don't know how I should start it, that make sense?  Heres my go at it....being a Man is powerful...Men are intended to build things, change things, control things....and our responsibility is staggering (especially when compared to the current state of todays "men").  And therein is the problem, far to many of the males today are Not "Men".  And when I say "Men" I don't mean 6'4, 235lbs of muscle and can build a deck all by his self on a beautiful fall mornin' so he and his lady can enjoy a great cookout that same evening.  But if we (us guys) could get a peek into the mind of some of the lady readers (BTW thanks for readin') I'd bet they're not runnin from an invitation from muscle man any time soon, we (us guys again) might need to consider that.

            You see, somethin's gone wrong (I'm so tempted to type "No Shit" at the end of this sentence).  I wont address how, when, or even why but I'll definitely address the who.  This confrontation must happen, we all depend on it.  'Cause with the who determined the how, when and why can be redeemed.  The who is us...the who is men.  Bandwagon it or hate it, it's true.  Men are leaders.  If that offends you thats far from my purpose but I ask you to consider my perspective.  When I state that the natural order of things is for men to lead don't assume I think that men have lead well....hell, I've probably seen more men lead poorly than edifyingly.  But when men do lead (even at a basic level) life can flourish.  And damn thats what we need.    

           

        

         
          
     
            

1 comment: